Fresh Fruit Export Guidelines to China for Vietnamese SMEs01/07/2019 189
Date: November 2018
By: VietNam Trade Promotion Agency (VIETRADE), German Agency for International Cooperation (GIZ).
On 19 January 2018, the GIZ SCSI Programme together with the Vietnam Trade Promotion Agency VIETRADE introduced export guidelines for dragon fruit, longan, lychee and watermelon to the public in Hanoi. The guidelines support Vietnamese businesses to export agricultural goods to China by detailing the process step-by-step. In close cooperation with VIETRADE, SCSI commissioned two experts to issue the four guidelines. The fruits were jointly identified by Vietnamese partners due to their export potential and considerations of sustainability.
The Guidelines (in Vietnamese) are attached below:
- Vietnam Import - Export Report 2020
- Bidding Handbook: Procurement package for timber products
- Report: Vietnam implements VPA-FLEGT - Development of legal framework for "legal timber" bidding
- Adapting to the digital trade era: challenges and opportunities
- Guidance on the application of the Korean Positive List System