SPS Measures: Status Report on Agricultural Trade between Cambodia, the Lao PDR, Viet Nam and China26/08/2019 497
By: "Support for Economic Cooperation in Sub-regional Initiatives in Asia (SCSI)" Programme - GIZ
Commissioned by the German Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) and implemented by the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH the "Support for Economic Cooperation in Sub-regional Initiatives in Asia (SCSI)" Programme supports core processes of regional integration in Asia. Among other fields of intervention, the programme focuses on overcoming technical and non-technical barriers to intraregional trade in the agricultural sector.
For this purpose, the SCSI Programme has commissioned the following status report on Sanitary and Phytosanitary (SPS) Measures in Cambodia, Lao PDR, and Viet Nam regarding exports to China. The status report is part of ongoing endeavours in fostering an inclusive regional dialogue, improving national capacities, and enabling the private sector to harness the opportunities of regional cooperation and trade.
The document is attached below:
- Vietnam Import - Export Report 2020
- Bidding Handbook: Procurement package for timber products
- Report: Vietnam implements VPA-FLEGT - Development of legal framework for "legal timber" bidding
- Adapting to the digital trade era: challenges and opportunities
- Guidance on the application of the Korean Positive List System