China says to exempt extra tariffs on 65 US goods24/02/2020 40
The U.S. goods will be exempt for one year starting Feb. 28
China’s finance ministry said it will begin exempting 65 U.S. goods from retaliatory tariffs implemented amid the bilateral trade dispute with the United States for one year starting Feb. 28.
Goods exempt from the extra tariffs include aircraft parts and medical equipment, according to documents published on the ministry’s website.
The finance ministry did not provide details, including how much of the 65 products China imported last year.
- Everything You Need to Know About the Indo-Pacific Economic Framework
- Indo-Pacific framework to begin with 13 nations, including India
- US-Vietnam Pledge Increased Trade, Cooperation Despite Lackluster US-ASEAN Summit
- Vietnam represents bright spot in FDI attraction
- Tight material supply impedes textile exports