The White Book on Vietnamese Businesses 202004/05/2020 930
By: Ministry of Planning and Investment
In order to meet the requirements of managers, researchers using information to develop businesses on both national and local scales, from 2019, General Statistics Office of the Ministry of Planning and Investment (MOPI) has compiled and published the White Book on Vietnam Businesses.The content of “The White Book on Vietnamese Businesses 2020” includes basic information which assesses the development of businesses on both national and local scales in the period 2016-2019.
Part I: The context of the development of businesses in 2019;
Part II: Overview of Vietnamese business's development in 2019 and the period 2016-2019;
Part III: Some basic information on business results of operating enterprises in 2019 and the period 2016-2019.
Part IV: Recommendations for the development of businesses;
Part V: Set of indicators in assessing the development of business in 2019 and the period 2016-2019 (National scale);
Part VI: Set of indicators in assessing the development of business in 2019 and the period 2016-2019 (Local scale).
The Publication (in Vietnamese) is attached below:
- Vietnamese Large Enterprises and Driver of Growth in 2021
- Socio-economic data of 63 provinces and centrally-run cities in 2015-2018 period
- Vietnam Economic Growth 2021: Vietnam's enterprises on the road of digital transformation in the post-COVID-19 pandemic period
- Vietnam Import - Export Report 2020
- Bidding Handbook: Procurement package for timber products