S. Korea may sign FTA next month17/06/2020 17
South Korean officials have expressed their intention to sign a free trade agreement (FTA) with Cambodia next month to boost bilateral trade.
The Korea Herald quoted South Korea’s Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Economy and Finance Hong Nam-ki as saying on Monday: “Since the proposal for an FTA with was raised in March last year, a joint feasibility study and related public hearing were completed late in May and on June 12, respectively.
“The government plans to complete the process, including submission of reports to the National Assembly and launch FTA negotiations in July, ” he said.
- Vietnam – EU e-commerce exchange: The push to export to the EU
- Domestic garment and textile industry sees positive signs
- Major projects drive recovery of FDI inflow
- UK concerns over lower food standards in CPTPP trading bloc
- No Russia-UK Trade Deal, But Moscow & London Follow Similar Trade Strategies in Asia