Sponsorship Invitation - EVFTA Workshop14/09/2020 56
The EU-Vietnam Free Trade Agreement (EVFTA) has officially come into effect on August 1, 2020, opening up special trade and investment opportunities for Vietnamese businesses in this second largest market in the world.
To meet the needs of businesses in understanding the content and impact of the Vietnam - EU Free Trade Agreement (EVFTA), the WTO and International Trade Center (WITC), Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI) is implementing a plan to (i) publish the Handbook "Summary of the EVFTA" and (ii) organize two major workshops on the EVFTA and introduce this Handbook in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
The EVFTA handbook and workshops are expected to attract the special attention of many related businesses, associations, government agencies and especially the media. This will be a very good opportunity for businesses to promote their brands widely through sponsoring the above activities.
Therefore, WTO and International Trade Center invites businesses to:
- Place advertising/sponsorship on the “Summary of the EVFTA” Handbook
- Sponsor workshops "EVFTA - What businesses need to know" held in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
Contact information for sponsorship:
Center for WTO and Integration - VCCI
Tel: 024 3577 1458 (Ms. Phuong)
- Opinion Survey on “Assessing Vietnam’s business environment and investment opportunities for Australian investors"
- Opinion Survey “Assessing Vietnam’s business and investment environment from the perspective of Australian investors in Vietnam”
- Sponsorship Invitation - Business Handbook "Summary of the EVFTA"
- Activity Summary Report in 2019 – WTO and Internation Trade Center – VCCI