Sponsorship Invitation - Business Handbook "Summary of the EVFTA"14/09/2020 53
The EU-Vietnam Free Trade Agreement (EVFTA) officially came into effect on August 1, 2020, opening up special trade and investment opportunities for Vietnamese enterprises in the second largest market in the world.
To meet the needs of businesses in understanding the content and impact of the Vietnam - EU Free Trade Agreement (EVFTA), WTO and International Trade Center, Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI) is implementing a plan to (i) publish the Business Handbook "Summary of the EVFTA" and (ii) organize two major workshops on the EVFTA and introduce this Handbook in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
The Business Handbook "Summary of the EVFTA" will provide the most accurate, comprehensive and easy-to-understand summary information about the core EVFTA commitments that businesses need to know, from tariff commitments, rules of origin. , non-tax barriers, to commitment to open up the fields of services, investment, public procurement, intellectual property, labor, environment ...
The EVFTA handbook and workshops are expected to attract the attention of a large number of related businesses, associations, government agencies and especially the media. This will be a very good opportunity for businesses to widely promote their brands through sponsoring the above activities.
Therefore, WTO and International Trade Center invites businesses to:
- Place advertising/sponsorship on the “Summary of the EVFTA” Handbook
- Sponsor workshops "EVFTA - What businesses need to know" held in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
Contact information for sponsorship:
Center for WTO and Integration - VCCI
Tel: 024 3577 1458 (Ms. Phuong)
- Opinion Survey on “Assessing Vietnam’s business environment and investment opportunities for Australian investors"
- Opinion Survey “Assessing Vietnam’s business and investment environment from the perspective of Australian investors in Vietnam”
- Sponsorship Invitation - EVFTA Workshop
- Activity Summary Report in 2019 – WTO and Internation Trade Center – VCCI