Tropical Fresh Fruit Exporter's Guide to China06/10/2020 176
By: Support of Regional Economic Cooperation in Asia (SRECA), Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ)
China is the world's largest fruit producer, importer and consumer. The rapid economic growth in China in the past decades has significantly improved the capacity of domestic fruit production.
The report "Tropical Fresh Fruit Exporter's Guide to China" research on competitive conditions in the Chinese market for eight commercial fruits (banana, mango, watermelon, longan, lychee, dragon fruit , durian and jackfruit) between China and the three ASEAN member countries, including Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam. The report evaluates recipes and opportunities for success of the above mentioned fruits.
The report (in English and Vietnamese) is attached below:
- Vietnam Import - Export Report 2020
- Bidding Handbook: Procurement package for timber products
- Report: Vietnam implements VPA-FLEGT - Development of legal framework for "legal timber" bidding
- Adapting to the digital trade era: challenges and opportunities
- Guidance on the application of the Korean Positive List System