The E-book on Interpretation and Utilization of RCEP Agreement26/01/2022 125
By: East Asia Business Council (EABC)
On 15 November 2020, the RCEP—an agreement which includes the ASEAN, Australia, China, Japan, New Zealand and South Korea—was formally signed. It marks a major success for multilateralism. RCEP will play an important role in promoting prosperity and shared development in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Report: "Vietnam after two years of EVFTA implementation from a business perspective"
- Handbook on trade remedies for enterprises exporting to CPTPP member countries
- Handbook on trade remedies for businesses exporting to the EU, the UK and Northern Ireland
- New Edition of Handbook on Rules of Origin in Vietnam's FTAs
- RCEP: Implications, Challenges, and Future Growth of East Asia and ASEAN