Circular No. 32/2022/TT-BCT amending Circular No. 05/2022/TT-BCT prescribing ROO under the RCEP Agreement29/11/2022 264
Issuing date: November 18th, 2022
Issuing authority: Minister of Industry and Trade
On November 18 2022, the Minister of Industry and Trade of Vietnam promulgated Circular No. 32/2022/TT-BCT, which amends Circular No. 05/2022/TT-BCT prescribing Rules of Origin under the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP) Agreement.
According to the Circular, certain appendices related to certificate and inspection of origins mentioned in Circular No. 05/2022/TT-BCT are replaced. To be specific:
- Appendix I on Product-Specific Rules mentioned in Point a Clause 1 Article 4 of Circular No. 05/2022/TT-BCT is replaced with Appendix I of Circular No. 32/2022/TT-BCT.
- Appendix III that contains C/O form RCEP for exports and C/O Continuation Sheet in Point c Clause 1 Article 4 of Circular No. 005/2022/TT-BCT are replaced with Appendix II of Circular No. 32/2022/TT-BCT.
List of agencies and organizations granting C/O Form RCEP in Vietnam is updated on the Online Certificate of Origin Issuance and Administration System of the Ministry of Industry and Trade at https://ecosys.gov.vn
Circular No. 32/2022/TT-BCT of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Vietnam comes into force from January 05, 2023.
The Circular (in Vietnamese) is attached below:
- Decree No.119/2022/ND-CP on Special Preferential Import Tariffs for implementation of the RCEP in the period 2022 – 2027
- Notice No. 257/TB-BCT on printing Certificate of Origin on A4 paper format
- Official Letter No. 2844/TCHQ-GSQL on looking up specimen signatures and seals for preferential C/O
- Circular No. 07/2022/TT-BCT guiding the implementation of trade remedy measures in the RCEP