"The policy space supporting industries' development: What is left after FTAs?"
Organized by: Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI), ActionAid Vietnam
in Ha Noi:
- Time: 8h15 - 12h00 28 May 2015,
- Location: Meeting Room, 3rd floor, VCCI Tower (new building), 9 Dao Duy Anh Street, Dong Da, Ha Noi.
in Ho Chi Minh:
- Time: 8h15 - 12h00, 1 June 2015
- Location: Hoa Sen room, Sai Gon - Dong Du Hotel, 41-47 Dong Du Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh city
The related documents are attached below:
- Virtual Conference: Implementing the CPTPP from a law-making perspective - Review of current results and policy implications for the future
- Virtual Conference: RCEP - What businesses need to know
- Webinar: New generation FTAs and opportunities for Vietnamese enterprises
- Webinar: FTAs and their benefits for foreign businesses and investors in Vietnam
- Webinar: Businesses’ Satisfaction with IM-EX Administrative Procedures