Currently, e-commerce is developing strongly, becoming an important tool for business activities of enterprises. However, in reality, many businesses have not yet effectively exploited the tools and features on social networks, e-commerce platforms, etc. to optimize revenue and reach customers.
In order to help Vietnamese SMEs make the most of opportunities, solutions and tools to connect and approach domestic and foreign customers through e-commerce, cooperation contracts, Center for Small and Medium Enterprises - Vietnam Confederation of Commerce and Industry (VCCI) in collaboration with VINEXAD Advertising and Trade Fair Joint Stock Company organized the Connecting Event "Supporting SMEs to connect with the world market through e-commerce” within the framework of the 32nd Vietnam Expo. Details of the event are as follows:
SUPPORTING SMES TO CONNECT WITH THE WORL MARKET THROUGH E-COMMERCE
Time: 8:30 AM. Thursday, April 6, 2023
Location : Offline at International Conference Room, 2nd Floor, Palace of Viet-Xo Friendship Culture and Labor - 91 Tran Hung Dao, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
The Document is attached below:
- Webinar: "Benefits from the EVFTA: How to use brussels services to access the EU market"
- Workshop “Results of the Impact Assessment of EU’s Border Adjustment Mechanism and Implications for Vietnam”
- Webinar: Opportunities for food ingredients on the Swedish market
- Event: Supporting SMEs to connect with the world market through e-commerce
- Virtual Conference: Supporting Vietnamese startups to enter the international market effectively