"U.S. Antidumping and Countervailing Duty Proceedings: Major Procedural and Substantive Issues Confronting Vietnamese Exporters"
Time: 8:30 - 12:00 Thursday, May 24th, 2012
Venue: Meeting Room No. 1, International Trade Center, No. 9 Dao Duy Anh Street, Dong Da District, Hanoi.
The Materials can be download below
- Virtual Conference: Implementing the CPTPP from a law-making perspective - Review of current results and policy implications for the future
- Virtual Conference: RCEP - What businesses need to know
- Webinar: New generation FTAs and opportunities for Vietnamese enterprises
- Webinar: FTAs and their benefits for foreign businesses and investors in Vietnam
- Webinar: Businesses’ Satisfaction with IM-EX Administrative Procedures