To help businesses better understand and take advantage of the UK-Viet Nam Free Trade Agreement especially in the area of e-commerce, the Ministry of Industry and Trade is collaborating with the British Embassy in Hanoi to organize:
E-COMMERCE IN THE UKVFTA - THE KEY TO PROMOTING TRADE BETWEEN VIET NAM AND THE UK
Time: 14h00 Tuesday, Jan 18, 2022
The seminar will provide an overview of the commitments related to e-commerce in the UKVFTA Agreement; introduction of the digital cooperation network between the UK and countries in the region; updates on application of e-commerce in promoting trade activities between Viet Nam and the UK; as well as in-depth discussions with the participation of experts from the Ministry of Industry and Trade, representatives of the British Ministry of Trade, representatives of the business community.
For more information, please contact:
Multilateral Trade Policy Department, Ministry of Industry and Trade
Seminar Documents are attached below:
- Webinar: "Benefits from the EVFTA: How to use brussels services to access the EU market"
- Workshop “Results of the Impact Assessment of EU’s Border Adjustment Mechanism and Implications for Vietnam”
- Webinar: Opportunities for food ingredients on the Swedish market
- Event: Supporting SMEs to connect with the world market through e-commerce
- Virtual Conference: Supporting Vietnamese startups to enter the international market effectively