To assess the impact of UKVFTA Agreement on export and businesses of the two sides, especially Vietnam, the Ministry of Industry and Trade coordinated with the Embassy of the United Kingdom in Vietnam to organize:
ONE-YEAR JOURNEY OF THE UKVFTA
REMARKABLE ACHIEVEMENTS AND THE VISION AHEAD
Time: 3pm, Tuesday, March 15, 2022
Location: Offline: Melia Hotel, 44 Ly Thuong Kiet, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
Online: Link on Youtube: https://youtu.be/Ihr4O3eoIJE
The conference is an opportunity for the management agencies and business communities of the two countries to exchange and evaluate the achievements, difficulties and challenges in the first year of the UKVFTA implementation in the context of the complicated COVID-19 pandemic to provide recommendations on solutions with the aim of making use of the UKVFTA more effectively in the coming time.
At the conference, experts from Viet Nam and the UK focused on assessing growth opportunities for the trade relationship between Viet Nam and the UK as well as highlighted the achievements and orientation to make effective use of the UKVFTA. In addition, at the discussion session, experts of business associations of Viet Nam and the UK, and representatives of related agencies under the Ministry of Industry and Trade provided advice for businesses on how to deal with some particular problems that they are currently facing in the process of exporting goods to the UK market.
In the coming time, the Ministry of Industry and Trade will continue to coordinate with relevant agencies of Viet Nam and the UK to organize other activities to contribute to the development of practical and effective policies to help the business community make the most of the opportunities from the UKVFTA.
For more information, please contact:
Multilateral Trade Policy Department, Ministry of Industry and Trade
Conference Documents are attached below:
- Conference: Promoting business collaboration opportunities with the European market
- Conference: One-year journey of the UKVFTA – Remarkable achievements and the vision ahead
- Seminar: E-commerce in the UKVFTA - The key to promoting trade between Viet Nam and the UK
- Consultation Meeting: Evaluation of Vietnam's current policies and laws with commitments on SMEs in FTAs that Vietnam joined
- Virtual Conference: Improving Australia's FDI in Viet Nam in the context of CPTPP and RCEP