The EU-Vietnam Free Trade Agreement (EVFTA) came into effect on August 1, 2020. The Agreement has facilitated trade and economic cooperation between Vietnam and the EU. In order to support Vietnamese businesses to improve their management capacity and meet basic conditions to join the supply chain with the European market, the Vietnam Women Entrepreneurs Council under the Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry Nam (VCCI) coordinated with the Dutch Employers Cooperation Program (DECP) and the Dutch Embassy in Vietnam to organize:
PROMOTING BUSINESS COLLABORATION OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE EUROPEAN MARKET
Time: 8:30 – 12:00, Friday, May 20, 2022
Location: Fortuna Hotel, 6B Lang Ha, Hanoi
At the conference, experts introduced and provided information on the advantages of EVFTA and basic conditions for Vietnamese enterprises to do business with European enterprises. The conference is also an opportunity to connect Vietnamese businesses, especially female-owned businesses, with European businesses by exploiting advantages and opportunities of the EVFTA.
Conference Documents are attached below:
- Conference: EU Green Deal and its Impacts on Vietnam's export - What businesses need to know
- Webinar: "Benefits from the EVFTA: How to use brussels services to access the EU market"
- Workshop “Results of the Impact Assessment of EU’s Border Adjustment Mechanism and Implications for Vietnam”
- Webinar: Opportunities for food ingredients on the Swedish market
- Event: Supporting SMEs to connect with the world market through e-commerce