Nowadays, Vietnam is joining many Free Trade Agreement (FTA) negotiations, which require mechanism of self-certification of origin. It would be better for Vietnamese enterprises to be able to certify and be responsible for the declared origins of goods themselves, because this would help them save time and costs for import-export activities.
Ministry of Industry and Trade coordinate with Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry to organize:
Conference: “Self-Certification of Origin”
- Time: Tuesday, 17/06/2014
- Venue: Meeting hall (2nd floor), MOIT, 23 Ngo Quyen, Hanoi.
- Time: Thursday, 19/06/2014
- Venue: 10 floor, VCCI – 171 Vo Thi Sau, 3 District, HCM
Download Material here:
- Virtual Conference: Implementing the CPTPP from a law-making perspective - Review of current results and policy implications for the future
- Virtual Conference: RCEP - What businesses need to know
- Webinar: New generation FTAs and opportunities for Vietnamese enterprises
- Webinar: FTAs and their benefits for foreign businesses and investors in Vietnam
- Webinar: Businesses’ Satisfaction with IM-EX Administrative Procedures