Vietnam is the world’s fourth-largest exporter of wood products, although the industry relies on import for about 80% of its timber. This raises concerns for a FLEGT/VPA, as much of the timber imported into Vietnam comes from places where it is not always possible to establish the legality of the source.
In this context, Center for Education and Development coordinates with Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry to organize:
Training Workshop on “Enhance the capacity of information providing about FLEGT-VPA"
Time: Wednesday 09/07/2014
Venue: Green Park Hotel, 48 Tran Nhan Tong Street, Hanoi
Download Material here:
- Virtual Conference: Implementing the CPTPP from a law-making perspective - Review of current results and policy implications for the future
- Virtual Conference: RCEP - What businesses need to know
- Webinar: New generation FTAs and opportunities for Vietnamese enterprises
- Webinar: FTAs and their benefits for foreign businesses and investors in Vietnam
- Webinar: Businesses’ Satisfaction with IM-EX Administrative Procedures