World Tariff Profiles 2018
Published in 2018
By: World Trade Organization (WTO)- International Trade Center (ITC)- United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD)
World Tariff Profiles 2018 is presented in five main parts.
The first part shows summary tariff statistics for all countries and territories for all products, as well as a breakdown into agricultural and nonagricultural products.
The second part shows for each of these countries and territories one full page with disaggregation by sectors and duty ranges. It also contains a section on the market access conditions faced in their respective major export markets.
A new third part has been added to this edition to cover information on non-tariff measures which are of increasing importance in international trade.
The fourth part contains the special topic which presents a new subject in each edition.
The annexes are in part five and include the data sources and the compilation of “Frequently Asked Questions”.
The report is attached below.
- A Trade-Based Analysis of the Economic Impact of Non-Compliance with Illegal, Unreported and Unregulated Fishing: The Case of Vietnam
- The White Book on Vietnamese Businesses 2021
- Manufacturing and processing industry - Driving force for Vietnam's economic growth in the period 2011-2020
- The White Book on Vietnamese E-Business 2021
- World Investment Report 2021