World Tariff Profiles 2019
By: World Trade Organization (WTO) - International Trade Centre (ITC) – United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD)
Jointly published by ITC, WTO and UNCTAD, this annual report presents tariff-based market access conditions for goods imposed by 164 WTO Members and other countries.
The report contains aggregated product statistics, tariffs imposed and faced by each economy, and an overview of non-tariff measures. This year’s focus is on countries' tariff policies in relation to technological goods that may help achieve Sustainable Development Goals 3.9 (substantially reduce the number of deaths and illnesses from hazardous chemicals and air, water, and soil pollution and contamination) and SDG 7.2 (increase substantially the share of renewable energy in the global energy mix). ITC’s Market Access Map database is the main source of the applied tariff data in the report.
The report is attacted below.
- A Trade-Based Analysis of the Economic Impact of Non-Compliance with Illegal, Unreported and Unregulated Fishing: The Case of Vietnam
- The White Book on Vietnamese Businesses 2021
- Manufacturing and processing industry - Driving force for Vietnam's economic growth in the period 2011-2020
- The White Book on Vietnamese E-Business 2021
- World Investment Report 2021