Vietnam Import-Export Report 201728/03/2018 325
Date: March 2017
Executive Unit: Vietnam's Ministry of Industry and Trade
The report was established from official information on export and import of each sector and market and the direction of the MIT in monitoring and promoting export and import activities with intensive analysis and forecasts, said Deputy Minister of the MIT Tran Quoc Khanh.
The report provides useful information not only for businesses about commodities and export and import activities but also for managers in field of policy making for a more sustainable import-export growth.
In 2017, Viet Nam’s total import-export value reached US$425,12 billion, an increase of 21% against 2016.
The Vietnamese report is attached below:
- A Trade-Based Analysis of the Economic Impact of Non-Compliance with Illegal, Unreported and Unregulated Fishing: The Case of Vietnam
- The White Book on Vietnamese Businesses 2021
- Manufacturing and processing industry - Driving force for Vietnam's economic growth in the period 2011-2020
- The White Book on Vietnamese E-Business 2021
- World Investment Report 2021