Vietnam Import-Export Report 201728/03/2018 271
Date: March 2017
Executive Unit: Vietnam's Ministry of Industry and Trade
The report was established from official information on export and import of each sector and market and the direction of the MIT in monitoring and promoting export and import activities with intensive analysis and forecasts, said Deputy Minister of the MIT Tran Quoc Khanh.
The report provides useful information not only for businesses about commodities and export and import activities but also for managers in field of policy making for a more sustainable import-export growth.
In 2017, Viet Nam’s total import-export value reached US$425,12 billion, an increase of 21% against 2016.
The Vietnamese report is attached below:
- Vietnamese Large Enterprises and Driver of Growth in 2021
- Socio-economic data of 63 provinces and centrally-run cities in 2015-2018 period
- Vietnam Economic Growth 2021: Vietnam's enterprises on the road of digital transformation in the post-COVID-19 pandemic period
- Vietnam Import - Export Report 2020
- Bidding Handbook: Procurement package for timber products