The economic impact of the EU-Vietnam Free Trade Agreement30/01/2019 736
By: The European Commission
The purpose of this report is to offer a comprehensive assessment of the expected economic impact of the trade agreement between the European Union (EU) and Vietnam. It builds on a quantification of its economy-wide effects grounded on the use of a computable general equilibrium (CGE) model. Given the limitations of the latter, the assessment was complemented with qualitative analyses of the parts of the agreement that do not directly translate into specific and immediate changes in bilateral trade costs.
The Report in English is attached below:
- Report: "Vietnam after two years of EVFTA implementation from a business perspective"
- EVFTA with Viet Nam's Trade Journal on Agricultural Products QIV/2021
- Report: One-year assessment of EVFTA implementation - Impacts on the Vietnamese economy and policy formation
- Viet Nam - EU Trade Journal QIII/2021
- EVFTA with Viet Nam's Trade Journal on Timber and Wooden Handicraft Industry QIII/2021