Book "Things to know about the Icelandic market"31/10/2020 89
Time: September 2020
By: The Vietnam Trade Office in Sweden
In May 2012, Vietnam and EFTA countries started negotiating a Free Trade Agreement. In July 2012, EFTA recognized the regulation of market economy for Vietnam.
To support Vietnamese enterprises to boost exports to all Nordic markets, the Vietnam Trade Office in Sweden (concurrently with Finland, Denmark, Norway, Iceland and Latvia) compiled The book "Things to know about the Icelandic market".
The book is attached in this link
- Report: "Vietnam after two years of EVFTA implementation from a business perspective"
- EVFTA with Viet Nam's Trade Journal on Agricultural Products QIV/2021
- Report: One-year assessment of EVFTA implementation - Impacts on the Vietnamese economy and policy formation
- Viet Nam - EU Trade Journal QIII/2021
- EVFTA with Viet Nam's Trade Journal on Timber and Wooden Handicraft Industry QIII/2021