Book "Things to know about the Icelandic market"31/10/2020 58
Time: September 2020
By: The Vietnam Trade Office in Sweden
In May 2012, Vietnam and EFTA countries started negotiating a Free Trade Agreement. In July 2012, EFTA recognized the regulation of market economy for Vietnam.
To support Vietnamese enterprises to boost exports to all Nordic markets, the Vietnam Trade Office in Sweden (concurrently with Finland, Denmark, Norway, Iceland and Latvia) compiled The book "Things to know about the Icelandic market".
The book is attached in this link
- E-commerce at the Border: Understanding customs and indirect taxes for United States and European Union markets
- EVFTA with Vietnam's trade journal - Q1/2021 Issue on Textile and Apparel - Leather, Footwear, Handbag
- Vietnam-EU trade journal in the first quarter of 2021
- Handbook: EVFTA and Vietnam's fruit and vegetable sector
- Handbook: EVFTA and Vietnam's plastics sector