EU updated guidance on EU-Vietnam Free Trade Agreement23/11/2020 119
Date: September 2020
By: European Commission
The European Commission has just released an updated guide to the EU-Vietnam Free Trade Agreement (EVFTA), which focuses on rules of origin.
The EVFTA Agreement took effect from 1 August 2020. Until 31 December 2022, GSP applies to Vietnam in parallel with EVFTA, and therefore, enterprises can choose to apply the incentives that are most beneficial to themselves.
The document is attached in the file below:
- Report: "Vietnam after two years of EVFTA implementation from a business perspective"
- EVFTA with Viet Nam's Trade Journal on Agricultural Products QIV/2021
- Report: One-year assessment of EVFTA implementation - Impacts on the Vietnamese economy and policy formation
- Viet Nam - EU Trade Journal QIII/2021
- EVFTA with Viet Nam's Trade Journal on Timber and Wooden Handicraft Industry QIII/2021