EU updated guidance on EU-Vietnam Free Trade Agreement23/11/2020 66
Date: September 2020
By: European Commission
The European Commission has just released an updated guide to the EU-Vietnam Free Trade Agreement (EVFTA), which focuses on rules of origin.
The EVFTA Agreement took effect from 1 August 2020. Until 31 December 2022, GSP applies to Vietnam in parallel with EVFTA, and therefore, enterprises can choose to apply the incentives that are most beneficial to themselves.
The document is attached in the file below:
- E-commerce at the Border: Understanding customs and indirect taxes for United States and European Union markets
- EVFTA with Vietnam's trade journal - Q1/2021 Issue on Textile and Apparel - Leather, Footwear, Handbag
- Vietnam-EU trade journal in the first quarter of 2021
- Handbook: EVFTA and Vietnam's fruit and vegetable sector
- Handbook: EVFTA and Vietnam's plastics sector