Book Introduction "Things to know about the Finland market"14/12/2020 179
By: The Vietnam Trade Office in Sweden
The EU-Vietnam Free Trade Agreement (EVFTA), which officially came into effect on August 1, 2020, is a comprehensive and ambitious agreement that contains all the essential elements of trade. This agreement will help further develop business opportunities between Finland and Vietnam by improving market access and addressing the trade barriers that businesses may encounter. This Agreement also removes nearly all tariffs between Vietnam and the EU, including Finland.
Finland is a member of the EU, therefore, when the EVFTA Agreement comes into effect, Vietnam goods will have higher opportunities and competitiveness in the EU market in general and Finland in particular.
To support Vietnamese businesses to take advantage of opportunities to boost exports to the Finnish market in the coming time, Vietnam Trade Office in Sweden (concurrently concurrently with Finland, Denmark, Norway, Iceland and Latvia ) published a book "Things to know about the Finland market".
The book is attached in this link
- E-commerce at the Border: Understanding customs and indirect taxes for United States and European Union markets
- EVFTA with Vietnam's trade journal - Q1/2021 Issue on Textile and Apparel - Leather, Footwear, Handbag
- Vietnam-EU trade journal in the first quarter of 2021
- Handbook: EVFTA and Vietnam's fruit and vegetable sector
- Handbook: EVFTA and Vietnam's plastics sector