Book Introduction "Things to know about the Finland market"14/12/2020 260
By: The Vietnam Trade Office in Sweden
The EU-Vietnam Free Trade Agreement (EVFTA), which officially came into effect on August 1, 2020, is a comprehensive and ambitious agreement that contains all the essential elements of trade. This agreement will help further develop business opportunities between Finland and Vietnam by improving market access and addressing the trade barriers that businesses may encounter. This Agreement also removes nearly all tariffs between Vietnam and the EU, including Finland.
Finland is a member of the EU, therefore, when the EVFTA Agreement comes into effect, Vietnam goods will have higher opportunities and competitiveness in the EU market in general and Finland in particular.
To support Vietnamese businesses to take advantage of opportunities to boost exports to the Finnish market in the coming time, Vietnam Trade Office in Sweden (concurrently concurrently with Finland, Denmark, Norway, Iceland and Latvia ) published a book "Things to know about the Finland market".
The book is attached in this link
- Report: "Vietnam after two years of EVFTA implementation from a business perspective"
- EVFTA with Viet Nam's Trade Journal on Agricultural Products QIV/2021
- Report: One-year assessment of EVFTA implementation - Impacts on the Vietnamese economy and policy formation
- Viet Nam - EU Trade Journal QIII/2021
- EVFTA with Viet Nam's Trade Journal on Timber and Wooden Handicraft Industry QIII/2021