APECTR - APEC Trade Repository05/02/2021 7
1. About the APEC Trade Repository
The APEC Trade Repository (APECTR) is APEC’s online source of members’ trade and tariff information. Information are available on the following:
- MFN tariff rates
- Preferential tariff rates
- Rules of origin (ROO) on existing RTAs/FTAs
- Best practices in trade facilitation
- Domestic trade and customs laws and regulations
- Procedures and documentary requirements for imports and exports
- Authorized economic operator (AEOs) and information on mutual recognition arrangements (MRAs)
- List of AEOs (as available)
APECTR is updated continuously and new information is added based on availability.
2. Website’s structure and Instruction to use the website:
The website includes four parts: Home, APEC Trade Repository, Useful Links and Contact.
Choose the member of APEC (on the map) you want to search.
Then, list of information about trade and tariff including MFN tariff rates, preferential tariff rates, rules of origin (ROO) on existing RTAs/FTAs, best practices in trade facilitation, domestic trade and customs laws and regulations, procedures and documentary requirements for imports and exports, authorized economic operator (AEOs) and information on mutual recognition arrangements (MRAs), list of AEOs (as available),.. of that member will be available for you to choose.
2.2. APEC Trade Repository
Including general information about this website.
2.3. Useful Links
Lists of other useful links:
- APEC website
- ABAC website
- PECC website
- ASEAN website
- WTO website
- WCO website
Including contacts of Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade,… of APEC’s members