Implementation plan for RCEP of the Government, ministries, branches and localities26/01/2022 57
Issuing date: January 4, 2022
Issuing authority: First Deputy Prime Minister
On January 4, 2022, First Deputy Prime Minister Pham Binh Minh signed Decision No. 01/QD-TTg approving the Implementation Plan of the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP).
The plan aims to assign tasks and responsibilities to relevant agencies and organizations, decide on measures to direct, administer and other measures to fully and effectively implement this Agreement.
Accordingly, Ministries, ministerial-level agencies, Governmental agencies, People's Committees of provinces deploy and propagate RCEP and revised legal documents to implement the Agreement for relevant entities, especially those that may be affected such as: the business community, industry associations, cooperatives, agencies, other workers through the media, websites, publications, documents, radio and television programs, training courses, conferences. discussions and dialogues to raise awareness and understanding of the contents of commitments as well as the work to be carried out for the effective implementation of the Agreement.
The Government, ministries, sectors and localities have promulgated the implementation plan of RCEP in order to effectively implement this Agreement, take advantage of the opportunities brought by the Agreement as well as solve the challenges posed. The Center for WTO and Integration would like to introduce the following plans.
Decision No. 01/QD-TTg approving the Implementation Plan of the RCEP Agreement.
Implementation plans of ministries, branches and localities
- Decree No.119/2022/ND-CP on Special Preferential Import Tariffs for implementation of the RCEP in the period 2022 – 2027
- Circular No. 32/2022/TT-BCT amending Circular No. 05/2022/TT-BCT prescribing ROO under the RCEP Agreement
- Notice No. 257/TB-BCT on printing Certificate of Origin on A4 paper format
- Official Letter No. 2844/TCHQ-GSQL on looking up specimen signatures and seals for preferential C/O
- Circular No. 07/2022/TT-BCT guiding the implementation of trade remedy measures in the RCEP