Official Letter No. 2844/TCHQ-GSQL on looking up specimen signatures and seals for preferential C/O20/07/2022 39
Date: July 12, 2022
By: The General Department of Vietnam Customs
Pursuant to the provisions of Circular No. 05/2022/TT-BCT dated February 18, 2022 of the Ministry of Industry and Trade stipulating the rules of origin of goods in the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP), on the basis of the ASEAN Secretariat's notification, the General Department of Customs guides customs authorities to check information on competent C/O granting agencies under the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP) on the website: https://rcep.sharepoint.com.
Search contents include information about competent C/O agencies under the RCEP Agreement:
- Information about specimen seals and signatures of competent C/O agencies (Item: Specimen Signatures)
- Information on exporters approved to self-issue certificate of origin (Item: List of Approved Exporters).
The Official Letter (in Vietnamese) is attached below:
- Decree No.119/2022/ND-CP on Special Preferential Import Tariffs for implementation of the RCEP in the period 2022 – 2027
- Circular No. 32/2022/TT-BCT amending Circular No. 05/2022/TT-BCT prescribing ROO under the RCEP Agreement
- Notice No. 257/TB-BCT on printing Certificate of Origin on A4 paper format
- Circular No. 07/2022/TT-BCT guiding the implementation of trade remedy measures in the RCEP