Import and Export Tariff Schedule of Vietnam in 202302/02/2023 2902
By: Hon Gai Port Border Gate Customs Branch
The contents of the general tariff schedule include:
1. List of Vietnam's import-export goods according to Circular No.31/2022/TT-BTC.
2. Tariffs related to export and import goods: A total of 31 tariffs (including: Export Tariff, Normal Import Tariff, Preferential Import Tariff, Value Added Tax, Concise Tax, Environmental Protection Tariff, 22 Special Preferential Import Tariffs & 03 Preferential Export Tariffs of Vietnam participating in 17 bilateral and multilateral trade agreements).
3. Policies for managing commodities according to HS codes of the Government and Ministries, Branches related to 8,724/14,414 HS codes
Link online: Import and Export Tariff Schedule 2023
The document is attached below:
- Opportunities to increase orders from the European market
- Vietnam, Colombia ink MoU on trade, investment, industrial cooperation
- Advantages help Vietnam become the strongest "magnet" to attract FDI in Southeast Asia
- Comprehensive Strategic Partnership heralds new waves of trade
- Vietnam's economy may lead ASEAN's growth this year