Time: January 2022
By: Hon Gai Port Border Gate Customs Branch
The contents of the general tariff schedule include:
1. List of Vietnam's import and export goods
2. Tariffs related to imported and exported goods: A total of 25 tariffs (including: Export Tariff, Normal Import Tariff, Preferential Import Tariff, Value Added Tax, Concise Tax, Environmental Protection Tariff & 16 special preferential import tariffs, 03 preferential export tariffs of Vietnam participating in bilateral and multilateral trade agreements).
3. Product-specific rules attached to special preferential import tariffs.
4. Policies for managing commodities according to HS codes of the Government and Ministries, Branches: A total of 82 types of management policies for export and import goods.
Link online: Import and Export Tariff Schedule 2022
The document is attached below:
- Import and Export Tariff Schedule of Vietnam in 2023
- Extensive implementation of the new generation FTA: "The key" to accelerate exports
- Foreign investment flow into Việt Nam to reach $36-38 billion in 2023
- Vietnam dreams of becoming world's next factory. But at what cost?
- Climate Change May Usher in a New Era of Trade Wars