By: Ministry of Planning and Investment
In order to meet requirements of the government, managers and researchers using information to develop co-operatives on both national and local scales, from 2020, General Statistics Office of the Ministry of Planning and Investment (MOPI) has compiled and published the annual White Book on Vietnam Co-operatives.The content of “The White Book on Vietnamese Co-operatives 2020” includes basic information which assesses the development of co-operatives on both national and local scales in the period 2016-2018, including five sections.
Part I: The context of the development of businesses until 2018;
Part II: Overview of Vietnamese co-operative's development in 2018 and the period 2016-2018;
Part III: Recommendations for the development of co-operatives;
Part IV: Set of indicators in assessing the development of co-operatives in the period 2016-2018 (National scale);
Part V: Set of indicators in assessing the development of co-operatives in the period 2016-2018 (Local scale).
The Publication (in Vietnamese) is attached below:
- Bidding Handbook: Procurement package for timber products
- Report: Vietnam implements VPA-FLEGT - Development of legal framework for "legal timber" bidding
- Adapting to the digital trade era: challenges and opportunities
- Guidance on the application of the Korean Positive List System
- Information documents on 09 commodity sectors exporting to the EU market