Published in 2020
By: World Trade Organization (WTO) - International Trade Center (ITC) - United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD).
The publication is presented in five main parts.
The first part shows summary tariffs and trade statistics by countries and regions for all products, as well as a breakdown into agricultural and non-agricultural products.
The second part shows for each of these countries and territories one full page with disaggregation by sectors and duty ranges. It also contains a section on the market access conditions faced in their respective major export markets.
The third part covers information on non-tariff measures which are of increasing importance in international trade.
The fourth part contains a special topic which presents a new subject in each edition, with the 2021 edition covering the use of non-tariff measures (NTMs) and data in the UNCTAD Trade Analytical Information System (TRAINS) .
The annexes are in part five and include the data sources and the compilation of “Frequently Asked Questions”.
The report is attached below.
- A Trade-Based Analysis of the Economic Impact of Non-Compliance with Illegal, Unreported and Unregulated Fishing: The Case of Vietnam
- The White Book on Vietnamese Businesses 2021
- Manufacturing and processing industry - Driving force for Vietnam's economic growth in the period 2011-2020
- The White Book on Vietnamese E-Business 2021
- World Investment Report 2021