By: Hon Gai Port Border Gate Customs Branch
The contents of the general tariff schedule include:
1. List of Vietnam's import-export goods according to Circular No.31/2022/TT-BTC.
2. Tariffs related to export and import goods: A total of 31 tariffs (including: Export Tariff, Normal Import Tariff, Preferential Import Tariff, Value Added Tax, Concise Tax, Environmental Protection Tariff, 22 Special Preferential Import Tariffs & 03 Preferential Export Tariffs of Vietnam participating in 17 bilateral and multilateral trade agreements).
3. Policies for managing commodities according to HS codes of the Government and Ministries, Branches related to 8,724/14,414 HS codes
Link online: Import and Export Tariff Schedule 2023
The document is attached below:
- Vietnamese firms should be cautious to avoid fraud in international trade
- Enhancing competitiveness vital for VN to climb up global value chain
- Improve the efficiency of fisheries management at fishing ports to soon remove the IUU "yellow card"
- Vietnam emerges as a strategic location for tech giants
- US looks to shut China out of its battery supply chain