By: World Trade Organization (WTO) - International Trade Centre (ITC) – United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD)
Jointly published by ITC, WTO and UNCTAD, this annual report presents tariff-based market access conditions for goods imposed by 164 WTO Members and other countries.
The report contains aggregated product statistics, tariffs imposed and faced by each economy, and an overview of non-tariff measures. This year’s focus is on countries' tariff policies in relation to technological goods that may help achieve Sustainable Development Goals 3.9 (substantially reduce the number of deaths and illnesses from hazardous chemicals and air, water, and soil pollution and contamination) and SDG 7.2 (increase substantially the share of renewable energy in the global energy mix). ITC’s Market Access Map database is the main source of the applied tariff data in the report.
The report is attacted below.
- World Tariff Profiles 2022
- Vietnam Import - Export Report 2021
- Report: Southeast Asia Rising from the Pandemic
- Research Report: Australia's direct investment in Vietnam - Actual efficiency assessment and Policy solutions
- Model Contracts for Small Firms: Legal Guidance for Doing International Business (bilingual)